AutoTrader New Honda Civic diesel

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Autotrader, Tuesday 7th Feb, 2012.

1. Autotrader Auto-Generated News Feed

hondamain.

Honda is due to unveil its latest range of efficient engines at the Geneva Motor Show in March. news2?d=yIl2AUoC8zA news2?i=t6H0KOQ00-A:OtJoWhKccpg:F7zBnMyn0Lo news2?i=t6H0KOQ00-A:OtJoWhKccpg:V_sGLiPBpWU news2?d=qj6IDK7rITs news2?i=t6H0KOQ00-A:OtJoWhKccpg:gIN9vFwOqvQ news2?d=7Q72WNTAKBA news2?d=l6gmwiTKsz0 news2?d=TzevzKxY174
    t6H0KOQ00-A

More...

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I don't know about the lot of you but I think that colour suits the Civic.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not overly keen on the black front. Looks a bit like the Bocanegro Ibiza. Wonder if you can get that colour coded instead?

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah I could see a lot of people actually carbon fibre warping it or like you said painting to colour code it to the rest of the car.

Some may go to wrap the entire bonnet to save from stone chips!!

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I hope they don't ever make a bonnet bra for them! They're hideous!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well the Americans have it and if the cold sneeze come this way they will be here in no time.:Whistle:

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

A great looking car with shades of the old school models.

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just been to Solihull Honda and saw this two,looks better then that colour
    IMAG0231. IMAG0232. IMAG0233. IMAG0234. IMAG0235.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have a sneaky feeling the new Civic will bring balance to Honda in the UK, we as Accord owners may look it with contempt and make comparisons.These comparisons in my opinion were realistic coming form what we saw in the 8th Generation, but this 9th Generation has restored the faith in the Civic brand.

In a way you can't take the importance what 9th Generation Civic is to Honda,its has been long for 18 months to get the sales going with diesel cars..

10. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I like the front and as said the black front trim carbon fibre wrapped would look very nice. But, I can't say I like the rear lights, they're too big for my liking, the way they stick out so much you can see them from the front reminds me of a baboons back side.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I heard the same comparison on the 3rd Generation Prelude rear cluster ..what goes around comes around. But in saying that the Prelude sold in its thousands.:Whistle: so what does that tell you about Honda owners?= perceptions are skin deep.