Introductions New member from Swindon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bijomaru, Sunday 13th May, 2012.

1. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Hi everyone.

I'm a owner of 2006 I-CTDI for 3,5 years. I've been very pleased with the car for that time, and it only gave me trouble once during the +75k miles I've covered.

I'm also a Honda Fan Boy :Smile: so my opinions about other cars are rarely positive, for whatever reason lol

I like the articles here, very informative and reliable. Hopefully I can have some input to the forums with some of my experiences with the car, but I will mostly be relying on other's mechanical knowledge.

So, I'm glad I found this forum, and I hope I can visit more often than I usually do.

Rob

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Rob

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Robert and welcome to AOC...good to see you...as a Honda Fanboy you're in the right place, we're not wannabes of other marques here.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC Rob!

6. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi there Honda fan boy , I know another member with the same opinions of other makes just like yours aka ichiban accord... Should be interesting.. Lol!!!

7. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Welcome. Take a look round there's lots of technical info on the site which you should find interesting.

8. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome Rob. Hard NOT to be a fan boy. You'll love the amazing articles these guys load for us. I'm waiting on my Accord Euro down here in Oz so the best I can send is a brochure photo. They make lovely screensavers.
    Accord3. Accord4.
    Best Wishes

Paul

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Looking good Paul..looking forward to see your Accord Euro I bet you can't wait. I on the other hand am already making my wish list of mods.:Devil:

We have to compare your spec to the UKDM cars.

10. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Thanks for the welcome guys :Smile: