Introductions New Member - Honda 2.4 Tourer Exec

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Plasma, Saturday 10th Aug, 2013.

1. Plasma Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello All,

I am a new member having just purchased a Tourer 2.4 Exec 2005 55 plate. ( Pictures to follow when I work out how to upload).

Its Silver with 17 inch Penta alloys. 85K with full supplying dealer (Stuart Graham) service history.

I have so far: fitted new Honda carpet mats, new tyre sealant as old one out of date and new compressor which was missing.

Jobs for the future;

When I get V5 through will write to Stuart Honda for full history of work done which will show me what service items need to be done. Have tried ringing them twice but not clear what has been done and what hasn't. Will look to change fuel filter soon and front Michelin Pilot Sports will need changing before Xmas.

The car is immaculate - no dents whatsover and only minor scratch hear and there. I really pleased with it. I have owned Civic, 6th Generation Accord but this one is great. I love the practicality of the boot area and how the rear seats easily fold down.

I want to upgrade Sat Nav and looking on Ebay as advised on here for V2.11.

Last week windscreen replaced due to large chip.

Love the forum guys - keep up the good work and look forward to chatting to you.:Smile:

ps Photos now on the Garage page:Happy:

Last edited: Saturday 10th Aug, 2013
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Plasma you have a really good looking Tourer bud :Thumbup: and you will have to pay the lower VED tax too. Finding such good quality cars today is rare you did well.

good to see more 2.4 owners here!

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Plasma. Congrats on the new Accord, sounds like you found a good un :Thumbup:

She looks good.