Introductions New member, new driver

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chunkylover53, Tuesday 18th Jun, 2013.

1. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi

Let me introduce myself. I passed my driving test a month after my 18th birthday but haven't driven since till a few months ago when my dad upgraded his car and handed me his Honda Accord 99'. We have had the car for the last 10 years and given its impeccable reliability and the fact that I only have 2 grand to spend on a car and insurance (which was ridiculously cheap for the Accord) I figured I'll give the car a go.

Since then I have become accustomed to the size which was my main issue so that's pretty good.

The car had a few issues, some of which have been sorted out, others not which is why I have joined this forum. I used it extensively when looking for ICE, cambelt, disc and pad changes. Now however I am having issues with the clutch. I have posted about it in a separate thread.

Sorry for the long intro, still HI EVERYBODY!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hello and Welcome :Hey:hope we can all collectively help you with your new car.

3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC

5. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thank you :Smile:

6. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    Welcome to AOC mate :Wink:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi, welcome to AOC. What a great first car :Smile:

8. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah I was pretty lucky that insurance came in very cheap and that my dad had decided to upgrade. Initially I was going to buy a Yaris or at best an Almera and even then insurance would be around double.

9. Hoho15 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to AOC pal

10. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers guys!