Introductions New member old owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by richard baker, Monday 27th Oct, 2014.

1. richard baker Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dick darlington
    Afternoon chaps.
    I have owned Accords since 2004 and have owned 3 since then, all diesels and all wholly reliable.
    I needed total reliability as I cover around 30,000 miles a year and don't like being stranded anywhere, my oldest saloon is now in the hands of my eldest son, its clocked 220,000 miles from new, I purchased 3 years ago a 2005 exec estate with the same engine that is now in the wifes charge and I am using a 2006 exec estate diesel as an everyday.
    I also have a 65 Morris Minor for summer weekend use.
    My most recent thread concerns a stowaway mouse that chewed a power steering pipe that is on a long delivery, the local pirtek guy is frightened of it so hey ho, looks like I will have to carry a bottle of power steering fluid for a while.

John Dickson and MickyB like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's some great Honda history you have there. I'm also on my fourth Accord and 7th Honda overall.

Pop your cars in our Club Garage Richard, would be good to see them and they will then appear in your signature area of each posts.

I've just had a thought about a temp repair on your chewed up power steering pipe, I'll post it other thread.

3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Hello and welcome to HK Richard. :welcome: Wow some mileage clocked up there.

4. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Hello and welcome, that's some mileage there. Give confidence though in the old Honda.

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Welcome

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Dick. :welcome:
    Hondas are renowned for their reliability and your three prove it.
    Looking forward to seeing your girls and reading more about them.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome Dick, quite the Accord history you have there, and good to hear about the marathons the older girls are still running too :Hey:

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome: to the Club

9. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to HK:welcome: