Introductions New Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Robbie, Thursday 13th Sep, 2012.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    Hi, I have a 2004 Accord EX tourer ICTDI that I have had from new. It's been a lovely car - still is - but I'm due to change it and Honda won't be bringing out a new Accord in the UK, so I'm getting a new CR-V when it comes out in October. Pity Honda haven't brought down the emissions and fuel consumption as low as other makers. However, I'm also looking for reliability and a good tug for my caravan so it's got to be another Honda.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Robbie

Honda UK have embarked on a campaign to promote all Honda's produced in the UK, but when asked they repeatedly deny any favouritism. :Whistle:

The rumours of the Accord not being sold and it future is uncertain is an ideal ploy to convert customers to Swindon wagons.

3. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Robbie, welcome to AOC, personally I'll believe the "rumours" when I see them, and who knows, if we get the full Acura stable in Europe then what's not to like.

4. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I hope you are both right as I would prefer to have another Accord Tourer. There were some pictures on another site of the new Accord that is being launched in the US and it is a beaut.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Have a search the 2013 US Honda Accord is listed here to. Honda Europe and Honda UK just have to bang their heads together and send a clear message what they intended to do this ridiculous rumours is nothing but harming them.