Introductions New member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheVDM, Wednesday 28th Aug, 2013.

1. TheVDM Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I bought a 7th Generation 54 plate Accord Tourer EX yesterday with the 2.2 I-CTDI so thought I would drop in and say hi. It has 109,000 on the clock but runs as though it has 10,000 on it, everything seems to work as it should too.

Jim

$T2eC16NHJGYFFkllgD3rBR+-8QMO3g~~60_12.JPG $(KGrHqZ,!q!FHoV,jDWZBR+-8QULSg~~60_12.JPG $(KGrHqVHJ!0FH6lJ)ICEBR+-8QT6o!~~60_12.JPG

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Jim, make sure in change the oil regularly and it will tick nicely.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi
    Welcome to AOC

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Your car's got aftermarket DRL, everytime I see a diesel car registered in between 2004 - and early 2006 my first worry is the timing chain and my mind just starts to work overtime on the impending time bomb waiting to detonate.

Not to worry your head mate, since you have bought this car you want to get it checked out and start really early oils changes the cost of oil changes will save this car.

5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hey bud welcome to AOC

Great looking car you have there. CJ is right change the oil often and have it looked at now for peace of mind. I changed mine every 4-5k and sweet as a nut with no chain probs at all

You can get oil off this site, I get mine from Tony at Lubetech 25 litre tub much cheaper that way and filters from Holdcroft with the club discount you can't go wrong. Don't make the mistake of fitting after market filters and never fit anything but genuine diesel filter! Hope she serves you for many miles to come

:Smile: