Introductions New NSX

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ksw1, Wednesday 15th Apr, 2015.

1. ksw1 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom kevin St Austell
    I have been a petrol head for several years and have had several Hondas. My wife has had seven hondas and unfortunately due to her MS is unable to drive anymore. I currently drive a BMWi8 and would like to get one of the new NSX's as soon as i can. As we all know, the UK price hasn't been announced as yet and 100 people have placed a deposit. I would very much like to hear from someone that has paid a deposit.

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too mate, as I want to get a Test drive.

Welcome to club buddy.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Kevin.:welcome:

Alas, I don't know any of the 100 either. :Frown:

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to HK Kevin.

Yep, yep, I'm one of the 100 !
    I WISH !! :no:

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

:welcome:

The BMWi8 looks a fantastic thing, I'm quite jealous :Smile:

It would be nice to think that a new NSX owner would join HondaKarma. :fingerscrossed:

6. ksw1 New Member Getting Started

The reason i would like to buy a new Honda NSX as soon as i can is, firstly, because it looks to be a great car (all of my wife's Honda's and my Honda's have been great!) and secondly, it would be a lot better for her to get in and out of, because it has normal doors!

It would be good to hear from someone that is lucky enough to be in the first 100 of the UK owners next year...

7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We have taken a deposit on one at the dealership I work in. Obviously I can't say who, but he's a long standing Honda customer.

legend-ary, Nighthawk and MickyB like this.
  8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CJ?

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm saying nothing

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Neither is CJ:Fear:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma

11. ksw1 New Member Getting Started

I imagine that the 100 people that have paid Honda UK the 5k deposit for the new NSX, are all like me, and definitely want to have the new NSX!? I am on the Honda UK's waiting list, if i can be one of the first 100 people to get an NSX, i would be happy to pay a premium…! When they come into the UK next year, I will be looking out for any that are for sale…! The i8 is a great car but it has horrible doors, the new NSX has normal doors that will enable my wife to get in and out of it…and having a Honda badge will be good for her as well…!!!

exec and SpeedyGee like this.
  12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys If I had ordered one I would be shouting it from the roof tops.. sadly its not me who has ordered the NSX I wish I had just need a little more to buy it outright. It will happen its a matter of time.

13. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Auto express report that Honda is planning a "baby" NSX in 2018, with a 2.0 litre turbo VTEC.

They say price will be about £60k, and it is "...aimed at the Porsche Cayman."

Nighthawk likes this.
  14. vincemince Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

15. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    It has something about it which reminds me of the R8

Still, looks fantastic and looking that that, it had better well destroy the Porsche Cayman which is a truck in comparison