Introductions New old member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by impne, Tuesday 4th Nov, 2014.

1. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi chaps

I've been on other forums before for various Hondas and known to a couple of people on here including John who I work for same company

I own an accord tourer Type-S
    John Dickson likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey man, welcome back you did have an account ages ago did you forget the password.

Anyway welcome @impne :Hey:
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK @impne. :welcome:

Please tell us more about your Type-S
  4. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not sure what happened bud wouldn't let me in

Does now :Smile:
    Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Make up for lost time bud. :Hooray:
  6. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've done it to my taste and requirements

Ride wasn't to my suiting to have fitted coilovers, then rage alloys with help of hub centric spacers on rear but new alloys coming so these are going.

Fitting sports front bumper, rear spats and grill.

Have bug spoiler on bonnet, reason to protect leading edge on motorway and help reduce bugs which it does, I know not everyone's cup of tea but when I took it off car looked odd and I got a big chip :-(

Have std other bits like boot trays, some LEDs interior exterior etc

Getting custom twin exit exhaust from Zorstec in two weeks

It's starting to grow on me but still prefer old accord
    John Dickson and Nels like this.
  7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Please add her to the Club Garage. Would love to see what you've done.
  8. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'll give it a go when I get home

Also fitted mugen wind deflectors and rear control arms.

Needs slightly beefier rear anti roll bar for my liking but that's not a rush job at the moment
  9. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Hello and welcome to HK @impne. :welcome:. Think you find the NE is always warm and sunny!
  10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @impne Looking forward to seeing your car.
  11. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Welcome to HK !!
  12. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Lee welcome back to HK :welcome:

Can't wait to see your Type-S as not seen it since you've done the coil overs, exhaust conversion etc.

Have a look at this thread was going to mention it today but didn't get chance see if you're interested only found out I could definitely go myself the last day or so .

Upcoming - Dad Needs a Tin of Beans Fundraiser (15-16th November) • Honda Karma
    - - - Updated - - -
    You might want to look at this as well @impne. I know I had a good rant about this via email with you on Friday - the discontinuation of Accord that is not the letter to HUK

Announcement - A Community Letter to Honda UK (108 Names and Counting) • Honda Karma
    - - - Updated - - -
    Sorry bud thought you already had this done - should read emails properly :Blushing:
  13. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi John

I think I'm going to nec classic car show that weekend

Lad from my office has got his merc on auto glym stand and was going to see if any parts for my Citroen visa Gti mi16 rally car :Smile: also need a few bits for 205 Gti

I'll let you know next week though
  14. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No probs Lee. It's short notice so not to worry.

I would've mentioned it earlier but wasn't sure I'd be able to get till a couple of days ago.
  15. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've set up garage
    Sorry rubbish at this sort of thing and also taking photos :-/
  16. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Lee. Our paths must have crossed on forums somewhere along the line.but at least you've found your way back to the Best club around.
  17. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers bud
    I don't really have the time these days to keep up to date on forums
    I'm always bobbing on 205gtidrivers one for info on my Citroen which is basically a pug
  18. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I was looking at your avatar, convinced it was a Visa!! Thought I was going mad...

Does it have those weird "pods" instead of stalks for indicators, wipers etc? Got to love the old, eccentric, Citroens...

Welcome along :welcome:
    John Dickson likes this.
  19. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No it has stalks as phase 2 model
    I've std rust free Gti and this rally/ hillclimb car with mi16 and quaffe LSD etc as well as 1.9 205 Gti
    The last championship it was in with previous owner it won Welsh hillclimb modified up to 2 litre category
    No weight in the car as approx 700kg or just above
    John Dickson likes this.
  20. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I saw a DS the other morning coming through Morpeth. Looked in smashing fettle. Hope they've laid it up for the winter now as the gritters have been out :Rant:

My car is minging....White seemed a good idea at the time....:Whistle:
    - - - Updated - - -
    You still got the 7th Generation Accord as well Lee? That was some motor looked the biz :Niceone: