Suspension, Steering and Brakes New Purchase!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by JamesS, Monday 23rd Mar, 2015.

1. JamesS Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

James Leeds
    So, with all the problems with knocking from the front of the car, I have narrowed it down to blown and worn shocks.

With that in mind, I have decide to take the plunge and upgrade while fixing the problem. The HSD's I have on currently are quite harsh, and obviously of poor quality. So ordered a set of these this morning:

Tein Street Flex Coilover Suspension Kit Honda Accord (03-08) 2005 2.4 [CL9] | Demon Tweeks

Still waiting on delivery date, but very excited. Going to get them installed ASAP, and also looking to purchase the new Tein EDFC active once fitted! :Smile:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. JamesS Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

James Leeds
    Yeah, it was a close call between the two. I have had Tein on my previous car, and very impressed with the quality and after sales support is also really good from their UK office.

The thing that sold it for me is the new EDFC Active Pro system.
    TEIN.com: EDFC ACTIVE - PRODUCTS

This is really exciting stuff, systems like this are featuring more and more on high end cars. For the technology involved its great value. At worst, it'll be good for trackday set up!

Also Tein is a Japanese brand, which I do try to buy if I can. :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yeah that is impressive feature.:rasta:

JamesS likes this.