Dealers/Garages New Service Book needs stamping

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by FarHanSolo, Friday 14th Nov, 2014.

1. FarHanSolo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Farhan Milton Keynes
    I was assured my service book would be sent with my V5C for my new 8th Generation Accord. It's not happened and nor am I expecting this to happen.

Therefore I have gone to the expense of buying a new Service Book.

I did receive printouts of all the service records/signatures/stamps though.

So do I:

a) Photocopy the printouts, cut them out and stick them into my new Service Book (Ew! this will look horrible)

b) Write to/ring each garage that has serviced the car since new which was pretty far from Milton Keynes e.g. Bristol and Wiltshire area etc. and ask them if I could visit them to get my new Service Book stamped, excessive driving for what it is.

c) wait for some awesome suggestions from Honda Karma folk

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Scrapbook service book! :Rolf:

I'd personally photocopy all of the service pages at the size of the service book itself, for each service just handwrite who did what, and then just make a note to "refer to back" for the photocopied service receipts.

Otherwise, I can't think of a simple clean way to do it other than visiting all the garages.

FarHanSolo likes this.
  3. FarHanSolo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Farhan Milton Keynes
    I like your style and will wait for a few more answers before scribbling in this precious (to me) book