Bulletins & Advisories New Swindon limited run Civic Ti

Discussion in '8th Generation (2006-2011)' started by Ichiban, Tuesday 18th Sep, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    This is typical Swindon to increase interest in the 9th Generation Civic let launch a new model This generation which has failed to set the world a fire with sales.. so lets release a sportier image Civic with small add-on to give it sporty credentials. Come September 2013 the Si will be launched :lol: and WTCC edition,but no extra horses under the hood. Why not slap a few Mugen stickers too.

Honda UK marketing guys are so predicable and retort to such tactics to revive interest in a product. I wish they started pushing the Japanese made Accords for a change.The main reason this model has been introduce is to drum up extra showroom traffic, and to get exposure from the like for forums and communities and get people talking about it. The New CR-V , CR-Z and this Ti its an attempt to get the showroom looking busier and fresh.. :Blink: and it another option to get people switched .

So what is the new Civic Ti ?

Its is based on the 1.8 SE manual with the new features

Exterior:

Team Dynamics Le Mans alloy wheels
    Colour coded wheel arches

Interior:
    Leather wrapped steering wheel
    Leather wrapped gear knob
    Bluetooth HFT

We need fresh innovation Honda UK sadly this is not a breakthrough.

Attached Files:

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd still buy this over a crappy Golf, lack-of-Focus, Megana-breakdown! or a Disastra.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rather drive my first gen than own a Swindon wagon ...:Drinks:

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LMAO

Sayeth no more!

Ichiban likes this.