Introductions New to Honda new to forums

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Durude, Saturday 15th Sep, 2012.

1. Durude Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi to all , just bought an 07 accord 2.2 ex in silver , came from an Astra , what a relief . Why didn't I consider Honda before ? Any way just want to say hi to everyone on here ,
  2. Coco Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Durude,

Welcome to AOC. 07 Accord 2.2 surely must be pleasurable to drive, did you buy new or used, and if used what sought of mileage does it have and do you have the service history. Enjoy the ride!!
  3. Durude Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi coco , it certainly is a pleasure to drive , did 410 mile round trip today and got out feeling as good if not better than when I got in ! Bought it second hand with 53,000 on the clock , has full service history . Cheers .
  4. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hi and welcome bud
    Good to have you on board :Smile:
  5. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC.
  6. Durude Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi primary care and Rob ! Thanks
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Durude, Welcome to AOC and the world of Honda :Smile:
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  9. Jon_G Guest

Hi and welcome, from a fellow 2.2 diesel driver!
  10. Durude Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi speedy gee, ichibanaccord and John g , I don't know wether this requires a new forum page but can anybody Reccomend a good leather cleaner/care kit , the seats seem
    Quite dry and a friend told me to "feed" the leather !? don't quite know what he means , thanks

11. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Durude, Zoran has pointed you to a thread where various products are discussed. So what you'll be doing by using these products is moisturising the leather. If the leather dries out it will start to crack. So this is what your friend was telling you to do, moisturise the leather.
  13. Durude Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks guys , appreciate that !
  14. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Durude

Welcome to AOC .. Hope you find loads of useful info
  15. Toggerefc Premium Member Club Supporter

Can i just say hi to everyone. New to all this but not new to driving HONDA cars. I'm driving my awsome accord 2.2 ICTDI gt sport tourer 08. Absolute top car cannot fault HONDA. Driven lots of differant cars in the past but keep coming back to HONDA. Just purchased a new set of honda blade 18" wheels. Looks fantastic. Next purchase is to buy the sat nav upgrade. 2012 version have not enquired with HONDA how much this will cost any ideas anyone ?. :Smile:
  16. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hello and welcome Toggerefc:Hey:
    Post some pics of your tourer please,we love pics here.
    If you mean sat nav DVD,that will set you back around 160-170£ from Honda.
    Toggerefc likes this.
  17. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Welcome to AOC Toggerefc.
    I like the way you type Honda in caps - "HONDA" :Smile:
    Toggerefc likes this.
  18. Toggerefc Premium Member Club Supporter

View attachment 4729 Thanks Zoran for the advice. O and thanks for the welcome. I will send some pics as soon as it's stopped raining ha ha. Hear is one i've just found. What do you think.:Wave:
  19. Toggerefc Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi speedyGee. Thanks for the welcome. O and nice car by the way. Looking at doing some mods on my car when i get around to it. All work and no play at the minute. Made a start bought a set of 18" blade alloys there looking good.:Wave:
  20. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Nice looking tourer,like the wheels a lot.