Introductions New USA guy here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Andy_22, Sunday 21st Sep, 2014.

1. Andy_22 New Member Getting Started

Andy
    Just wanted to leave this here. I'm new to HK and I'm very excited to be part of this new community. I am a technician for honda in the US so I do know the workings of most of the cars. You guys/gals in the UK have some models or variants that we don't have so I'm not familiar with those.

I can get you any part from the US for Honda, Accura, Nissan & Hyundai. I think it would be best if you have the part number and then I can get a price and shipping quote for you. If you don't have the part number I can go off a picture and I'll send back an image to varify correct part.

I am looking for parts for my CR-V & my S14 240sx (your S14 200sx/Silvia)

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Welcome. Not sure if you are here to join in or to just sell? Lol

3. Andy_22 New Member Getting Started

Andy
    Yeah wasn't to descriptive in that was I. I'm here to help. I know technical details about the Hondas & accura we have here which "should" be the same as yours. So I can give/get info as a dealership that the common person doesn't have access to

Also I know people want what they can't get which is another thing I can help with. There are a few items I want but don't have access to. I'm sure it's the same there. I'm not looking to start a business or anything just be that one link everyone has been searching for. When/if anyone wants a part I'll get it at my cost.

4. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Hello and welcome from the other side of the world to HK. I believe our Honda Accords Gen 7s are the same as your Acura TSX gen 1's with just a few differences. Alot of diesels over here.

On a seperate note, your avatar, I assume congrats are in order, that looks like a newborn to me.

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Andy :welcome:

Andy_22 likes this.
  6. Andy_22 New Member Getting Started

Andy

Yes my avatar is my son Ethan!!! He's our first born August 4th

7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    In that case, welcome to the fatherhood club as well. Get ready for an emotional rollercoaster for the next upcoming number of years. Kids are great, hard work, but they really are fantastic.

Congratulations to both you and your missus

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Aye congratulations!

9. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome along buddy and congrats on the baby

10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome @Andy_22 and family! :welcome:
    Great to have another member that knows about Hondas. :Hey:

11. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:welcome: Andy and
    Congratulations :Happy:

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Andy_22 and congratulations on becoming a father :Hey: