General New wipers from Holdcroft Honda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eternal422, Monday 12th Nov, 2012.

1. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just got my new wiper blades from HH - brilliant service, great price and having genuine Honda parts is brilliant. Even looking forward to the rain now ! Thank you guys!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff,it been ages since I last saw you online.

3. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yep - been busy plus (thankfully) no issues with the Accord! Just getting an MOT done - hopefully all will be well, just worrying whether the tyres are still ok!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ain't that the truth on non remapped car you don't need to constantly post threads about new disasters :Rolf:

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ceej seeing that he is driving petrol no wonder there is no disasters :Whistle:

6. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Passed the MOT - but made the mistake of asking about wear on tyres. Was told the fronts are wearing slightly unevenly - on the insides more than outsides. So got talked into getting tracking done. Impressive laser tracking setup but a cool £80 to do the alignment ! Maybe a mistake, but I had it done.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    My bad yes very true Zoran :Thumbup: Petrol for the win all day any day anywhere.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    good stuff bud, with the tyres wearing like that alignment was necessary of you ask me ...but even if the alignment is correct now the worn tyres will have a habit of wandering.

you may have to change them eventually.