Introductions New with a Honda.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay22, Friday 18th Oct, 2013.

1. Jay22 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jamie Thirsk
    Hi Folks,

I've had my Accord since May and I must say I'm enjoying the ride. First time I've ever joined a forum so hoping I can get some great feedback from everyone and see what it's all about. At the moment I'm thinking the questions I have are relatively nonsence (ha) but I'm sure like everyone else has at some point I just want to put my mind at ease. Don't know much about cars :Unknown:, but hoping to gain a bit of knowledge from you guys so please feel free to try help a novice out if you have time :Thumbup:as it would be much appreciated. I will hopefully have some photos up within the next few days so that everyone can view Rasp (yep, thats her name haha) shes a 2.0 i-VTEC 155bhp hotty in silver, however (colour looks gun metal gray so I'm sticking with that :Tongue:). Anyway I'm hoping I've introduced myself ok, not sure what else I should put, however if anyone wants to send a friend request I'm always up for making new ones.

Jay22.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along buddy nice , you made a good choice with the car.:Thumbup:

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Good choice on the car buddy, a friend of mine just picked up a 2.0i 6th Generation in Silver as well, he couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the club :Hey:

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC Jay
    Good choice of car indeed.

5. Jay22 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jamie Thirsk
    Excellent, It's nice to see so many people liking the Accords, I've always had a thing for them ever since they were in the BTCC back in the mid and late 90s. This is the first time I've had one and it's a smooth drive indeed. Thanks for making me feel welcome on here guys it's much appreciated.

DeviateDefiant likes this.