Introductions Newbie from Essex

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Landy george, Monday 9th Dec, 2013.

1. Landy george New Member Getting Started

Essex
    As you can see from my user name I've got a Land rover for my sins but have desided to come into this millenium at long last.:Smile:
    The family car was a 1996 Discovery 300tdi has now been sold.
    I haven't completely retired from land rover's as I've also got a 1990 Defender which is baby. Winter drive, shooting wagon, off roader & muddy dog wagon.
    I must admit I'm loving the new 2007 Accord 2.2CTDI GT Sport Tourer as it's got a heater to start with but it's scaring me the amount of electic's on it.
    I think I'll be around for some time with our new purchase. :OTT:

2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Welcome to AOC.

Take some time to have a look around the forum and learn what other members recommend as the service intervals, they're usually half what Honda recommend. Also there are a few common faults with the diesels it's worth knowing about.

Hope you enjoy the new purchase.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard Landy George.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome Landy george

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to Honda! :Hey:Hope tha Accord serves you well.

I'm always being tempted by one old car or another, and an old Disco has always been something on my list. Believe they can be a bit problematic though...

6. cred Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom London
    Welcome to AOC.

I would second Doc and recommend that you check common faults on the 7th Generation diesel. Accords love frequent oil changes!

7. Landy george New Member Getting Started

Essex
    Never had a problem with mine, N reg with 165k on the clock. Never missed a beat but then again I know how to look after it. :Wink:
    You only live once.

FirstHonda likes this.
  8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Blimey, don't tell me that, I'm tempted enough already...:lol: