Introductions Newbie from Leicester

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pindi2000, Sunday 12th Jul, 2015.

1. pindi2000 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Nick Sing Leicester
    Hi guys,

Nick Singh here from Leicester, UK.

Looking to part company :happycrying: with my Petrol Type-S 2.4 Accord next year (once both kids are out of nursery) and I'm looking at getting a 8th Generation Type-S.

Prepping early to see what mods I need and how much cash I need to have saved between now and then, so be warned for some pretty basic question over the next 12-18 months! (gulp!)

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Hey Nick, welcome to the club :Smile: The 2.4 Type-S are great cars, I've only driven the 2.4 of the 8th Generation but there are many improvements over the 7th Generation I'm sure you'd appreciate :Smile:

Fire away with questions, we're here to help, besides - we all like talking mods :newrussian:

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @pindi2000 :welcome:

Get some pics of your current car into the club garage - when you change you'll always see it as "previously owned" in your signature.

Good luck with the Type-S search. I had an 8th Generation 2.2 I-DTEC EX, and it was a fabulous car :gohonda:

4. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to HK - feel free to ask whatever questions you would like to. Look forward to seeing your 8th Generation when you get it

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma