Introductions Newbie from North Lincs

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Peanut, Saturday 17th Oct, 2015.

1. Peanut New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Jamie Scunthorpe
    Hey guys, I recently bought a facelifted CM2 (correct me if I'm wrong). It's got high mileage and is a bit tatty, but over time I'm hoping to bring back to best. It's my first Honda although I'm not entirely new to them, my dad owns an EP3 that I drive on track :Smile:

92258_20151017_103859  edit.

dbrooks65 and Zebster like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to Honda Karma Jamie. That's a smashing pair of Hondas on the drive!
    Great to see yours in the Club Garage too.

(I've edited the picture above to remove the number plates, since you'd partly removed yours in the Garage, and inserted it as full size - It deserves a decent show)

Peanut and Nighthawk like this.
  3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to HK Jamie. Look forward to seeing your plans for your Accord. No major issues with her hopefully?

Peanut likes this.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Jamie :Hey:

Peanut likes this.
  5. Peanut New Member Getting Started

Thanks buddy, i did try to remove the image after i realised I added the one with plates in but couldn't find an edit button .

6. Peanut New Member Getting Started

Thanks for the welcome guys. As for issues there isn't anything majorly wrong but it looks to have been used as a company car as its covered close to 160k with virtually no service history (risky I know) but I fell in love as soon as I saw her. She won't be used as my daily for nearly another 6 weeks so in the mean time she will be getting a fairly major mechanical refresh : complete fluid change, disks pads all round, valve clearances, etc (anything else you think i need to do?). The exterior is a bit tatty: cracked mirror, few small dints, various marks etc. The interior is spot on though, Prem sound system, HFT, cruise, nav all work and the condition is absolutely mint.

7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Double check your rear calipers as they are known to cause issues and stick over time.

160k for a petrol? Just about worn in, give her good TLC and she will be absolutely fine

Peanut likes this.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Peanut likes this.
  9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Peanut likes this.
  10. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Welcome Jamie!

Peanut likes this.
  11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:KARMA

Peanut likes this.