Introductions Newbie from North London

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spennie, Sunday 20th Jan, 2013.

1. spennie Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi :Smile:
    I've never had a Honda before always VAG but i want to do some research before i make my decision of buying one.

Hope to chat to you all soon

Thanks
    Spence

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hello and welcome to AOC.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC :Hey:
    Have a good read of sticky threads and most info you need should be there

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome...I was in exactly the same position coming from VW ownership, and hadn't considered either Honda or the Accord.

Personal experience has been nothing short of a revelation. The Accord just feels so much more thoroughly engineered than previous VW's did - I've realised that their "quality" is only skin deep whereas in the Accord it feels like it has been designed in from the start.

Very quiet and smooth on the motorway, 2.2I-DTEC is a fantastic engine, well equipped (I have an EX), relatively rare and very unlikely to go wrong...what's not to like?! :Unknown:

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Spennie.

As as the stickies that Zoran has pointed to you, I recon the "Introduce yourself" section is good place to browse too.

In there you will see what other previous VAG owners think of their moves over to Honda. I can bet you any money that they all will besaying as FirstHonda said above, that the Accord is very impressive "quality" car. They'll probably also be telling you that they wonder why they didnt move to an Accord earlier than they did :Smile:

Don't take my word for it though, have a browse and have a read and see for yourself :Thumbup:

6. spennie Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks all. I am sure I will not be disappointed with owning a Honda. Everyone I know that has owned one swears by them.

My main issue is the price for parts when they do go wrong. Will I ever be able to afford them because its a Japanese car?

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Not to worry, order stuff from Holdcroft Honda, you'll get a discount for being an AOC member and free delivery :Smile:

See this section for further details: Holdcroft Honda • Honda Karma