Introductions Newbie from Norwich CL9 owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by urbancncboy, Saturday 15th Nov, 2014.

1. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

HI Everyone

My Name is Keith,42 years old, living just outside Norwich, Norfolk. I live with my Partner and we have two young boys 3 and 1. I have driven Honda's for 20 years now all Civics up until 2011 when our first was born, this prompted me into getting the missus a Accord Type-S 05 pre-facelift, after a year of driving this ocassionaly i decided i would like to own one too, so i brought my Accord 2.4 EX 2007 which i love. Previous to this i had love affairs with Civic Hatchbacks mostly 98 EK4, one particular one i brought new in 98 and spent the next 15 years modifying it with the help and services of my friend 'Perry Huber' of Race DNA. i will post up some pics in the Members area.

Keef

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Keith. :welcome:
    Intriguing history you've got there. Looking forward to reading and seeing more of your Hondas.

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to Honda Karma Keith,:welcome:

Thank you for the introduction, as @Nels has said, what an interesting history. If you add all of your cars, past and present, to our club garage, they will appear under your name and open up a seperate post about each of them. The modified Civic sounds fascinating to me, can't wait to see some pictures and hear more about her.

Glad you are enjoying your accord and congratulations with your first born, 3 years old now, now it starts getting interesting. :Laughing:.

Enjoy it while you can, they grow up far too quickly.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome home honda nut.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Keith, make yourself right at home.

Look forward to seeing all your cars in the Club Garage, would be good to see some else with a massive Garage entry signature under each post, like myself, @Ichiban and @FarHanSolo :Grin:

FarHanSolo likes this.
  6. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys, just put the Accords in the Members Garage.

7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Keef love your avatar is that a B16 \B20 ? with some bad ass intake manifold please do tell us more.

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and :welcome:to the club

10. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Its is a very Bad Ass B18 i believe, its built by RaceDNA my good friends Pez & Paul. This went in a race car. Probably doing some good numbers 260 BHP and 160+ of torque, based on my old B18C5 that was also built by those guys. My work on the CamCover. I will post up my old EK4 in the 'Garage'

DeviateDefiant likes this.