Introductions Newbie here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by manonthemoon, Sunday 16th Oct, 2016.

1. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Bob Scotland
    Hi all
    Thought I'd say hi. No Honda yet but like the look of the CR-V. I hope to pick the brains of the CR-V owners once I've had a look through some of the forum posts first.

Cheers
    MOTM

Zebster likes this.
  2. 1066Boy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to the club from 1066 country. :Niceone:

3. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers Allan
    MOTM

4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome dude. Just ask your questions I'm sure you'll get a quick response. There's plenty of CR-V owners on here now. I love mine and I came from a a 8th Generation Accord.

5. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers Jason
    Yes I have a number of different things I need to find out so the questions will be coming soon.

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @manonthemoon :welcome:

Plenty of help and opinions on the CR-V here, so ask away!

:goodluck:

7. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers Ed

What a nice bunch on here.

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

What do you drive now?

9. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scrapped an old vectra a few months back and now driving an ageing focus at the moment. Considering a used 4 or 5 years old petrol CR-V for a number of reasons including the reliability and the all wheel drive. Looked at loads of reviews and videos and have just about made my mind up. I'll put up some questions soon as this probably not the place to do it.

Cheers
    MOTM

FirstHonda likes this.
  10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to HK @manonthemoon

If your priority isn't MPG, a petrol CR-V is the right choice. No DPF's or associated things to worry about. Just ensure she's got a good service history and that the appropriate oils and filters etc have been changed as scheduled. Then give her a good test drive.

There's a wealth of information on our site, together with knowledgeable and helpful owners. If after trying the 'Search' function, you can't find what you're looking for, then just ask.

FirstHonda likes this.
  11. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers JD, yes I'll try searching first to try and avoid the dreaded UTFSE response.
    MOTM

Nels likes this.
  12. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
  13. manonthemoon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

14. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

I have recently purchased a 2nd generation CR-V 2.0i VTEC executive. Getting to know her well it's really good so any questions just ask.