Introductions Newbie Looking for advice ( 2000-2002, Sport OR SE or S) What Do I BUY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AccordingToJoe, Thursday 25th Apr, 2013.

?

What Should I Buy?1999-2002 Sport 1.8 , SE (1.8+2.0), S (1.8+2.0)

1. SPORT1.8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AccordingToJoe New Member Getting Started

Hi all,
    I've had a 2002 Sport 1.8, didn't miss a beat and as i was a new driver, was the best car on the market i could get a low (ish) Insurance quote (£3500 !!! Not To low Really :Frown: Anyway, second year of driving and i had gotten rid of my lovely sport due to.... Erm.... Driver error, should i say, a lamp post crashed into my lovely hondy :Wink:

So what I'm looking into now is a new Honda accord, but what do I buy, I'm budgeting to £1000 and much less (hopefully) and obviously a Honda accord of some sort. Fairly low insurance for the car, (1700 to 2050 ish a year) and that for a 1.8 to the 2.0. Tried a Type-v and nearly had an heart attack as they wanted £3000+ and I'm not even going to try a Type-r for that reason.

Basically I want to know, what is the difference of the Sport1.8 next to just an SE or S Executive Etc. The Sports apparently slower 0-60 than the average 1.8.... How Does This Work?? AND what adaptations (if any Other than a spoiler and white gauges, a badge) does the sport have I.e Suspension refinements, engine models.

Please just give me as much Info/Links to anything relevant to the cars I've talked about.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ACCORD DUDES!!!!!

Thanks In advance

AccordingToJoe

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    God all might give me strength !! no one bothered to say Hi Since APRIL!!

Hi Joe,can you update us what happened since then , as it pointless answering your question now as you wanted that info 3 months ago.. Shocking.

fill us in if you still around to where you are and how we can help you,

3. AccordingToJoe New Member Getting Started

Hi Thanks anyway,

But I've bought a sport 2002 model all seems to be fine, but need to know any info you can tell me about anything to do with it.

Thanks for your time.

AccordingToJoe

4. sheldon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    a sport 2002 s is also great

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC, ATJ. Let us know what you need to know and we'll endeavour to provide you the info :Smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and please do post some pics of your car :Thumbup: