Introductions newbie one hunt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RobsyUK, Wednesday 10th Feb, 2016.

1. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Milton Keynes
    Hello Everyone :Aghast:)

I'm Rob im 33 from Milton Keynes...

I've just about owned and signed up to every car forum in the UK and recently purchased a Jazz.
    In it's defence it's not a bad little car but sadly it's just too small with our new member of our family. Our son is now 8 months old and it's time for a bigger car.

I'm here to read peoples problems, tips and ideas for our next purchase. A FR-V

Be gental :Aghast:)

Bones126 likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hey @RobsyUK and welcome to Honda Karma!
    Glad to hear that you are upgrading to another Honda from your trusty Jazz. FR-Vs are highly sought after Hondas and people love them for their reliability and versatility. We have quite a few members who own one and I think pretty much all aspects of the car are very well documented. Have a look at this link, you will find plenty of material on them including their traits and MPG figures etc: http://hondakarma.com/community/1st-gen-2004-2011/

Here you can find a showcase of FR-Vs owned by our members http://hondakarma.com/garage/model/honda-FR-V-edix.22/

Which engine are you planning to go for? Also, if you still have the Jazz, why not add it to the club garage? Once you have the FR-V the Jazz can get immortalized in the previously owned section of the garage ;D
    How to add your car? Well there is guide for that: http://hondakarma.com/guides/how-to-add-your-vehicle-to-the-club-garage.834/

If you can't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask and we will try and answer them as best as we can.

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Hello and welcome @RobsyUK

I've owned my FR-V now for over 2 years and can say I am very happy with it. Its a 2.2 I-CDTI diesel and the MPG is good for the size of the car and the amount you transport in it. Drive it sensibly and you will get up to and Average of 50 MPG on the motorway, round town 35-40 depending on how hard you drive it. (mine has an economy map installed though)
    Not had any real issues with it yet, 80K on the clock now and has passed the last 2 MOT's with no issues to report.

FirstHonda likes this.
  4. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thank you for the swift replies.
    I've posted in the FR-V section. We want an auto petrol but heard its quite sluggish - happy for an import.

Ill get a pic of the Jazz up soon - She's a little filthy at the minute.

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @RobsyUK :welcome:

:goodluck: finding a nice one. Plenty of people here happy to help answer questions.

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Rob. :Hey:
    Great to see your Jazz in the Club Garage.

7. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks. I'll get it all cleaned up and get some Decent pics up soon

8. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    welcome to the forum :Smile:

best car I have owned is my FR-V.... love it! sure you won't be disappointed

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to :gohonda:Karma.