Introductions Newby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WES G, Wednesday 24th Jun, 2015.

1. WES G New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom W Grint Norfolk
    Morning all, I'm Wes, just a quick hello,
    Just bought a new CR-V White edition and enjoying it so far. Have always had VW or Audi I the past so it's my first venture into a new brand! The CR-V was the most practical for my little family car etc. went for the white edition as I liked the fact it looked a little different to the standard, poss should have gone for the facelift that's just come out but no regrets I'm happy with it! Will pop some pics up soon as I give it a detail as its filthy at the mo.
    One quick question before I ask the dealer is on the horn, it's really high pitched and sounds pretty embarrassing...is this normal?

Cheers Wes

FirstHonda likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK @WES G :welcome:

Congratulations on your CR-V. :Grin:
    I'm sure our CR-V owners will be along soon to answer your question.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @WES G :Hey:

Look forward to seeing pics of your CR-V, please create a club garage entry and add your pics in there (when you have them).

Hopefully some CR-V owners will be along soon to answer your question on the horn.

WES G likes this.
  4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @WES G :welcome:

Might I say, that is a fine choice of car, and colour :Grin:

I too came from VW a few years ago - a Tiguan - and won't be going back. Hondas are just so much nicer to drive, more reliable, and in my experience have much better dealers.

^^Yes, totally normal I'm afraid :sorry:

Plenty of info in the CR-V section, so once you've cleaned it and got the garage entry sorted, have a browse and get involved.

WES G likes this.
  5. WES G New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom W Grint Norfolk
    Thanks guys, got a long weekend next week so will dust off my detailing gear and get some better pics up then. :Grin: