Introductions newby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by motorbikelover, Thursday 21st Jan, 2016.

1. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    hi just to introduce myself david mee age 61 live in mansfield notts,car mechanic by trade (at the moment) allways had honda motorbikes since 1971 allways had nissan cars ? bought a new honda Jazz 1.4 in 2011 for my wife. bought a honda accord 2.4 auto tourer exec in grey in november 2015 it has an lpg convertion great car cost,s less to run than than the nissan primera 1.8. why did i buy an accord. nissan don't make saloon cars anymore and thats what i like.do find the honda is better quality than the nissan .only problem i have had with the accord is a shimmer in the steering that i found to be the front lower wishbone bush that i find honda do as a seperate part so i will be replacing them soon. Jazz. I don't like small cars to much but this is a really good car easy to drive very comfy on a long run and fast for a little car ( went to exeter in december 80 most of the way never missed a beat and still felt fresh when i got out of the car) may be do with it,s brain playing with to make it set of better.thats about it for now thanks david.

MickyB and FirstHonda like this.
  2. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi David, , welcome to the forum :Smile:

3. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi thanks for that now i know i have made contact

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello David and welcome to HK.
    Fantastic to hear about the Jazz.. .I love mine!

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @motorbikelover :welcome:

The Jazz is a cracking little car. :congratulations: on making the move to Honda!

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:KARMA

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to Honda Karma David.
    A K24A with lpg gets the best of both worlds - Economy and power!

9. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi thanks for the welcome just getting used to the power of the 2.4 was Little concerned something was wrong with the v tech after driving my son,Type-S-R but I see the 2.4 has warp drive instead. It,s auto.