Off-Topic Newcastle United

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by AccordCU2, Saturday 21st Apr, 2012.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I been supporting NUFC for as long as i can remember.I have to say i was a bit pessimistic when season started where they will end up.
    When Mike Ashley started to sell players and started all the cost cutting i really thought NUFC will go down again but they surprised me and i believe many others out there.
    They are currently sitting 4th after thrashing Stoke today(we don't have any Stoke fans here,do we?):Tongue:
    Well done Newcastle and i hope same continue next season.
    Team of the season for me wherever they finish.
    Howay the lads!

Last edited: Saturday 21st Apr, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Wait for the backlash zoran , we have a handful Skokie supporters here ...

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Newcastle hardly thrashed Stoke.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just outplayed bud , you guys were snoring whilst playing.

5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We had shots on target. Unlike NU last season when we did "thrash them" 4-0 at the sportsdirect.com arena.

We were in the game, and were unlucky. Lets face it, I could of scorred Cayabe's first goal.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I bet Lee is about to blow his top after QPR win over Spurs. Make Harry the England manager at this rate spurs will be left with nothing.

7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IMO thats why Spurs are in the position they are. Too much speculation surrounding Harrys future.

They should get rid of him regardless come the end of the season. He has taken them as far has he can.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    True Harry needs to ends this long term issue and let spurs rebuild whilst the club is intact. I want to see the football squad for the Olympics, it going to be laughable.

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They were great against Wigan yesterday lol

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

They been thrashed by Wigan and deservedly so.well done to Wigan.Still way ahead of Stoke on the table.:Whistle::Whistle:

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I want to drink what ever Wigan players are drinking , it working for them they have showed up a few big names.

can't wait for tomorrow game at 7pm . any bets on how many red & yellow cards?

12. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Well if the Geordies beat Citeh they will be handing SAF No. 20...I think Citeh will do it though.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    There I was expecting firework from last night match and UTD were no where on the scene.. I reckon Ciiteh have it in the bag now..UTD lost the plot last night.