Introductions Newly Signed Up Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moss, Thursday 14th Jan, 2016.

1. Moss Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone ..

I'm a newly singed up member to your community (Honda Karma) I own a 2004 Honda Civic 1.6 Executive, I bought the Civic for my Daughter 9, years ago, it was 2, years old with 18, 000 miles on the clock (one owner) it now has 37,000 miles on the clock. Daughter used it occasionally for about two years then it came back to me. I've always liked it; and have no intention of selling it; although I have been looking at a New CR-V. I also own a Subaru Outback AWD 2002, model with 57,000 on it. As you may have deduced from my introduction; I do not change my vehicles very often. When ever I decide to buy again; it will certainly be a Japanese manufactures Vehicle.

Me? I'm 67, years young, love Cycling, Swimming, Ballroom Dancing etc.. Although, recently the Osteo-arthritis is limiting me to very little exercise. I also love fly-fishing the rivers and streams of South Wales.

I'm so pleased to have found your Honda Karma Community; and hope to become an active member.
    Thanks for accepting me.
    Regards
    Moss

legend-ary and FirstHonda like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

That's a great introduction Moss, :welcome: to Honda Karma.
    Sorry to read about the OA, but that's one of the things many of us have to look forward to!

I too love Japanese built cars and tend to keep them for quite a while, so I don't blame you for holding on to your 1.6 Executive. :vtec:

Please do :garage:She will then show at the end of all your posts. As well as looking good, it also helps us when you need any help.
    There is a 'How to' or a full guide to help you if needed.
    In the meantime, feel free to have a good look through the site. There really is a wealth of information on HK. :Hey:

3. Moss Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the welcome Nels,
    Good to be with you on this community site. I did try the GARAGE; but it would not accept my post, so, I gave in; and stopped trying.

I'll try again later..

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Moss :welcome:

Great introduction BTW.

:likeit:

5. Moss Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

BTW. I cannot find a reply facility in the Message IN-BOX
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks Ed,
    Very much appreciated..

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You've got it now. :GoodJob:

7. Moss Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes, worked this time. I must have missed something the first time I tried.

8. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Welcome to the forum.

9. Moss Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Chris..

10. crazydave Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Dave Edinburgh
    We0lcome along, and as said above, great introduction Moss. I'm new to this site too, although been around the car forums for years (and have ran my own one since 2009!). Have to say this is a really great site, nice friendly members and the forum itself is really nicely designed and laid out. I'm the same when it comes to my Hondas, had our Civic Aerodeck for over 11 years now! Also got a Civic Type-R for daily duties, although I think I'm getting too old for it now! lol Enjoy the site!

11. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to HK