General Noise coming from passenger door

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Usman Ashraf, Sunday 12th Jun, 2016.

1. Usman Ashraf New Member Getting Started

Hi guys

I have an 8th generation accord with the automatic transmission, its also diesel.

I have a weird noise coming from the passenger front door near the bottom speaker whenever I am driving or in idle. It doesn't appear to be affected by the audio so must be another problem. I have attached two files below, first one is whilst I am driving and the second in idle going from D to P mode in the automatic. The noise is very annoying as you can hear and would appreciate any feedback.

Many thanks.

2. julekasMobilek Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lithuania Julius Vilnius
    I will try to disconnect that door speaker and see if it changes anything.

3. Usman Ashraf New Member Getting Started

Thanks for the reply, is it easy enough to disconnect the door speaker and access it ?

4. julekasMobilek Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lithuania Julius Vilnius
    obviously you should door inner trim, couple of screws and clips around it, then you gain access to speaker. Then to dig deeper, i think speaker will be held also with 4-5screws.

5. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Doesn't your car have an automatic noise cancellation system that works via the speakers? There might be microphones also...? Just to tell you things might be complicated.