Introductions Not long since joined, had a few Accords now got 8th Generation i-DTEC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rorton, Sunday 9th Nov, 2014.

1. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Hi All,

Been a Honda owner since 2007. I had a 7th Generation I-CDTI as a company car, and then changed that for an 8th Generation I-DTEC. When i left the company, i bought the car from them, so I've been the only 'owner' since new.

Doing my own servicing on it - recently bought 25ltrs of 0/30 LOW SAPS oil, and filter, air filter, pollen filter and fuel filter, so change all these, and drives like a new car - the air filter that was in it seemed as though it had never been change!

Just bought some Thunder alloy wheels from the guys down at Holdcroft Honda, so had them fitted last week.

Apart from that, its my daily driver, gets washed weekly, and generally well looked after.

img_0055-jpg.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome to HK @Rorton

Always good to have another accord owner. Show us some more pics in your garage entry. Also, if you put your old Gen 7 in the garage, it will show up in your signature as well.

3. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Thanks, have stuck some more up, not got many, will have to take some more! Plus added some of the old 7th Generation too!

Nighthawk likes this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Rich. :welcome:
    Couple of smashing Accords you've got there. Nice to read you're doing your own servicing. Lot's of information and help here if you need it.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome Rich, glad to know who it was who snapped up the Thunder alloys from HH :Smile: By the way they look fantastic.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well done on grabbing those alloys and good to see someone pro actively changing oil on diesel cars, its the best thing you can do to it.

7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Rich :welcome:

Nice Accord you've got there - love the alloys. :Niceone:

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the club. Don't know what part of the country you are in but we have a little meet going on on Sunday in Yorkshire if you are interested.