Feedback/Help notifications

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Mike c, Saturday 23rd Jun, 2012.

1. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Being new to the forum I haven't quite got to grips with the technicalities yet. On my profile it says that I have a new notification but when I go into notifications nothing seems to be there . Can anyone explain .
    Also I have noticed that on the members responses they often finish with a series of numbers , what do these represent?
    Is a place on the forum that explains these sort of queries?
    Regards
    Mike c

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mike is this via the apple app?

3. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Yes, I tend to view the forum on my iPhone 4s. Is this why I am having problems?

4. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You can see what the notification is on the app. But you can't read it. You have to log on to the web.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mike,

it is a flaw within the aps which hopefully will be addressed in the next release of mobile app. The next release will have more advancements and a few bug fixes. The notification are mere notices that your posts\threads have been liked by someone.

As Rob has the only way to accept them and acknowledge them is via a web browser then they drop off the mobile app.

The forum is due a major update which will bring more enhancement which will address a lot of issues and bring more stability.

6. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is the only hiccup I've found. The upgrade is quicker. I take it uploading photos to create an album is the same situation. Go through the web?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good to hear that mate , yeah to upload pictures best do it from the pc or ipad

8. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm finding the blue icons at the top of the website - What's New, Forums etc- can only show one blue icon at a time on the iPad. The rest are barcodes with white text.

9. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tried to post the images but didn't work ...

Last edited: Sunday 1st Jul, 2012
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just seen it myself looks like the safari browser on the iPad does not give the ability to chose the file .

Leave that with me I need to do some digging.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Paul you should be able to add pictures. If you can't get some screen shots.

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Paul can you try now . If it doesn't work just take some screenshots please