Introductions Now i have one!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chockhead, Friday 17th Aug, 2012.

1. chockhead Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Morning Guys
    My girlfriend has a Dtec Ex Gt in silver. I loved it so much i bought one yesterday in Blue(lovely colour). Fly to Dundee on Wednesday to pick it up and have a great drive back south! One Driveway 2 Accords!! don't tell her but i think Blue is Better. Just got to sell my very nice Passat now, great car but not an Accord.
    Looing forward to browsing the site and picking up tips. More Buttons than a space shuttle!

Happy Days:Smile:

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find it a very friendly and helpful place to be.

Congrats on the purchase too, Accords are a joy to drive and own. I'm on my fourth one :Smile:

I bet you can't wait till Wednesday :Happy:
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Wow two Accord! Welcome to AOC :Hey:

That would I call Accord love, please do post pictures of both the cars,and if you would like club sticker drop me a PM will send a couple for your Accords.
  4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Congrats, great decision.
  5. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome and congrats on your purchase
    Hope you enjoy your Accord
  6. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

One accord is never enough. One to drive, one to come home to. Wicked.! Welcome to the club.
  7. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC.
  8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Great decision, dump the German stuff, this is the best decision you could have made.. Hey look it's paid off already and got you in touch with the best most helpful and informative Honda site on the net...

Welcome bud.. :Thumbup: