General NSX Video

Discussion in '1st Generation (1990-2005)' started by Nighthawk, Monday 22nd Dec, 2014.

1. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    So, whilst looking at some videos of the new NSX, I came upon some older ones of the original. I love this video. They test the NSX (1st Generation) against a ferarri testarossa (a car I loved as a kid).

Ferarri takes it in the drag race, but the actual circuit race, where the cars have to actually brake, corner and accelerate, the NSX just annilihates the Ferarri. Completely leaves it in the dust. Amazing stuff.... I don't speak Japanese so I have no idea what they were saying.

2:20 for the drag race
    3:22 for the circuit race

Ichiban and Nels like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    NSX was the ultimate everyday super car, as Perilli famous slogan 'power is nothing without control'. So take that in your pipe and smoke it Ferrari.
    Seen it before Rich search for Best Motoring International video's on YouTube you will love Honda tuned cars in Japan you will find English translated clips too.

nsxer and Nighthawk like this.
  3. nsxer Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Great wee video for sure and great to see it again. had not watched that one for a couple of years now

The NSX is still an easy drive and its handling is as good as modern machinery if you know what you are doing!

Non PAS cars offer the best driver feedback. Having driven both I do feel the electric system takes some of the feel away

The new NSX is to be offically launched today at Detroit Show ... this is the real deal not the NSX Concept that Acura has been displaying

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah looking forward to see the second gen production car for the first time. Really excited

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Me too! My dream car if Mr Camelot comes through.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too but even if numbers came up UK already has 100 orders for the NSX, so the chances of getting one are slim. I would quite easily say 75% of them have put deposits on the car investment purposes so they can extract more money to sell you their allocation.

NSX has even launched black marketeering has begun. :Angry:

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Yes, the order book is full, but there is always a way of getting one if money is not the object. :Smile:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yeah but I won't hand over my money so sod you black marketeer I will wait for mine.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    As already pointed out in this thread the NSX will be officially launched at the North American International Auto Show.The is unveiling is at 11:50 AM-12:15 PM today on the Acura stall.

The current time Detroit, Michigan is :Happy: so watch out for the media frenzy and updates as soon as we get it.