Aftermarket Kit Oem and non-oem DVD/GPS/BT dashboard entertainment system

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by scigo, Wednesday 21st Aug, 2013.

1. scigo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom scigo United Kingdom
    What I am trying to find out is what the people have fitted in their FR-V with a screen. I am looking potentially to buy something, but don't want to spend a lot of money.
    So please put down model number a maybe a short review of your unit in the dash. Alternatively, if you use something to play video for children on the back seat, what it is? What system do you use?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Any luck in finding a suitable system bud?

3. scigo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom scigo United Kingdom
    sorry was quiet a bit as we had twins (hence buying F-RV) and didn't have time since for tv let alone pc. no I didn't. well I did but at the moment I am not prepared to pay that money. looks like it can be done for around £300. also I am hoping to get an 7 android set or at least tablet with 3g. they are few about.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I havent seen the spec or seen it, with the roll up to christmas Argos MyTablet and Tesco Hudl have launched their own cheapo tablets. they may be mickey mousey thou.

5. Zub131 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for the same. Preferably a proper integrated unit with GPS/traffic alerts etc and maybe a screen in the roof at the back or on the headrests.