General Oh no

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by candobill, Wednesday 29th Jan, 2014.

1. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Just had a call from my daughter who has been driving my Accord its a write off. She was sitting at traffic lights and got rear ended by a taxi, hit car in front. It is not worth repairing according to insurance. :Sobbing::Sobbing:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hope your daughter is ok fella. Get some pictures up bud

3. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cheers CJ she is fine but the taxi is a mess and the car in front had a shed pulling attachment that caused the worst damage to the Accord, b****dy taxi drivers :Angry:

4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh my that's terrible, glad your daughter is okay though. Maybe you could use the settlement towards another 6th Generation :Thumbup:

5. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks mate but I am at the point where I have to decide whether to give her the Prelude to drive :Blink: as I won't be using it a lot for a while I don't want her to be off the road too long so it may be my only option :Blink: she always liked it :Blink:

6. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mate who wouldn't like the Prelude :lol:, hopefully you''ll be back in the seat of another Accord soon eh :Hey:

7. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cheers mate if she gets it, a big IF it will only be till I get another set of wheels for her :Happy: