Introductions oi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by allfours, Tuesday 27th Aug, 2013.

1. allfours Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello,
    I've had my eye on Accords for a while but circumstances have demanded other cars.
    Got one at last, a little older than i would have liked (2003) however! its a mint 2.0 executive tourer with full leather and only 60k on the clock.
    Looks great, metallic turquoise with chrome handles, im really pleased with it.

I have been a member of a few car forums (cavweb, ford probe owners club to name a couple) and understand how essential they are so was happy to see a vibrant accord community.

Im in whitehaven, cumbria.
    I don't intend to do any heavy modding to my car, i think it looks smart already, maybe i will add one of those mp3 thingies, and the standard alloys look a bit ....standard! so i may change those.

Happy days.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC, AllFours and congrats on the Accord purchase.

Please do post some pictures up :Smile:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    heyup all four welcome to AOC bud.

lets have a look a your car matey!

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome along matey

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC

6. allfours Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have just noticed your car is fitted with 15 inch wheels these were standard on the 2.0 SE version you should have got 16 inch alloys with your car?

15 inch wheel are cheaper to replace and you will get better economy thou, but not ideal for motorway cruising.

8. allfours Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think 16" wheels may have been an option on this year/spec, according to parkers they were standard on the sport.
    Ill keep these as they came with four brand new tyres but will go for new wheel and tyre package when the time comes

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The 16 inch alloys were standard equipment on equipment on EX grade as majority of them had it, may this owner didn't take the upgrade. yup makes sense to keep these rims if you got four new tyres.