Sponsors Opie Oils Daily Deals - Up to 50% Off RRP

Discussion in 'Opieoils' started by oilman, Thursday 16th Jan, 2014.

1. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Up to 50% OFF RRP every day of the week

dailydealjanuary.

From 10am Monday to Friday we will have one of our most popular products on offer at a ridiculous discount for 24 hours only. PLUS over the weekend our Friday Daily Deal will continue until 10am Monday!

Our Daily Deal will not always be posted on the forum, but for those who subscribe to our daily deal emails will receive an email each day to let you know what spectacular saving there is to be had.

So get subscribed and START SAVING WITH OPIE OILS!

SUBSCRIBE HERE >>>>

Oilman

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ooh this is tempting! guys any particular reason why Silkolene pro S prices gone up quite substantially? The new price does make it slightly unattractive but the oil credentials are still epic.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

+1 I have been using Pro S quite a lot and still have some but will need more soon.At £60 for 5 litres think i will have to find alternative.

4. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Hi

It's not really gone up much over the last year, perhaps from £49.99 to £52.49 if I remember correctly, but we don't have offers on it as often now as we have so many other things. There is an offer starting later today though, use the code DEAL20 for 20% off everything on the website.

Cheers

Tim