Sponsors Optima 0w30 oil

Discussion in 'Lubetech Shop' started by Lubetech, Saturday 7th Jul, 2012.

1. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

You may have noticed that we have increased the price of our best selling 0w30 oil to the general public, this has been done because of rising lubricant prices during the first part of the year, so this does not affect members we have increased the members discount to £10 off
    Our intention is to offer the best possible deals on oils now and in the future.

Your support is much appreciated and i hope we can develop and build our relationship with the forum in the years to come

Thanks all

Tony

Ichiban likes this.
  2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thanks very much Tony for increasing the club discount on the already fantastic price for your top quality ester-based 0W 30 fully synthetic oil - a "proper" synthetic oil as some people would say!

I have bought oil from you for my Accords for several years now and have always been delighted both with the quality of the product and with your excellent service. I previously used your 5W 40 in my 6th Generation Accord 1.8, and now use your normal non-low-SAPS Longlife 98 0W 30 in my current 7th Generation Accord 2.4, so I know from my own experience how good it is.

Lubetechshop.co.uk has many friends on AOC.

Members may also be interested to know that if they e-mail Tony their registration number he will let them know which oil is recommended for their car.

Last edited: Saturday 7th Jul, 2012
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Tony,

Thanks for the brilliant offer I as sure people will want to hear more about this I am going to make it for general viewing to broaden your offer.

4. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

Thanks Guys
    Good to hear the feedback and continued support

5. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Email sent. Cheers. Faz

6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Great deal Tony, thanks for looking after our members.

7. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Ordered mine today 25L of their finest 0-30 :Smile:

What a nice guy.. Even got hold of me when I left the wrong number on their ansphone! Spot on Sherlock :Thumbup:with our club deal price is FANTASTIC will be back for more for the rest of the family..

Thanks Tony

8. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

No worries mate, glad to be of service, however we do recommend customers leave correct contact details LOL:Smile:

Ichiban likes this.
  9. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah Yeah OK won't do it again..

Thanks for the speedy del, will be in touch for the PD oil once my brother has got back to me. Thanks for locking the garage :Thumbup:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    :telloff:That you told off then ..tut tut .Tony you must be a mind reader :Wink:

11. Lubetech Site Partner Club Affiliate

:Smile:All part of the service

12. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well Tony does it again Pd oil 25L 10/40 and some two stroke for my diesel Accord bargain price :Smile: happy days

Thanks for locking the garage again Tony :Smile:

Ill be back !

Don't think you can beat Tony on price or service and the oil is spot on

Cheers

Ichiban likes this.
  13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Tony,

Would it possible to get actual pictures of the 25 litre tubs, I know they are oil can nothing fancy but I would think it will go a long way to reassure people if they can look at the real thing.:Wink: