Show Us Your Car Ordered My New CR-V

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by Robbie, Friday 19th Oct, 2012.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I visited my dealer yesterday - Lightcliffe Honda, Southport - and had a look at the new CR-V. It was the EX model and I was very impressed. Very high specification - DAB radio; rear view camera; front and rear parking sensors; HDD sat nav; premium audio system with sub woofer, and lots of other goodies.

I have ordered the CR-V EX 2.2 I-DTEC in polished metal metallic with ivory leather upholstery. It should arrive in mid December.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I best delete this thread if Helen saw this this will mither me to get her one..Good news Robbie I see you have gone for the ivory/grey leather good choice :Thumbup:

Eagerly waiting to see you new car, nice xmas present.

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have to ask, as I too am seriously considering one as well. What sort of price did you pay? Ball park figure is fine, not expecting you to divulge specifics. Also, did you opt for the ADAS package as well?

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Get in!! Congrats fella.

5. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I have to pay £29,105 as I also specified side protectors at £325. I got £1,000 off the list price, and I'll get a cheque for £500 from Honda as a loyalty payment.

6. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A lot of money but you're getting a lot of car too.

Delighted for you Sir :Smile:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good deal for a new car :Thumbup:,normally you get nothing with a new model.

8. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I'd forgotten that there was also £250 for the paint protection system. So, if you deduct £575 from that, I actually pay £28,530 for the car on the road.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate get your money back that paint protection thing is not worth anything and will not protect your car..its a glorified duff , you can get synthetic sealants for half that price and you layer them up.

10. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Agreed.

They tried to sell me that nonsense when I bought the Accord.

I kindly pointed out that my detailing regime would beat the paints off of any of the paint protection gimmicks. Put that money towards the ADAS system if you havent already specified it. :Thumbup: