Off-Topic Other video games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by RobB, Monday 25th Jun, 2012.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Apart from COD, what other games series do people play?

Me personally I love Assassins Creed, and the James Bond games.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have the Wii and the Playstation consoles with my time between work and the forum.... no me time :Ermm:

The only action the console see is Toy story,little big planet, Just dance and Wii fit which I don't play ..:Innocent:
  3. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Every shoot um up under the sun.. My lad seems to have all the decent xbox ones now, gets embarrassing trying to keep up with him though.. :Smile:
  4. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I love playing MMORPG games like Minecraft and Runescape. I've tried a few other MMORPG games and they are too simplistic. What i like about Minecraft is that it's a basic builder (sandbox) game where you can express your creativity. And, Runescape is more about combat, magic, leveling up skills and being part of a clan. There's a big combat update coming soon to the site (and I got a preview of that today) and it makes the game ten times more awesome. In addition, I love games like Skyrim, which has a Runescape feel, in that it features archery, magic and quests. But the graphics are ten times better than the typical MMORPG game.