Sponsors Our New Dealership - Cheshire Oaks Honda

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Holdcroft Honda, Thursday 28th Feb, 2013.

1. Guys and girls, I just thought I would share with you all something that has been diverting our attention for the last few weeks. Our brand new purpose built dealership at Cheshire Oaks

http://www.cheshireoakshonda.co.uk/
    (website is a little out of date now though)

Mr Holdcroft has invested a small fortune in the new dealership showing the commitment that the company has within the Honda franchise. It is certainly worth a look in for any Honda enthusiast to see how a 21st Century dealership looks and operates.

Now that CO is all up and running, we at Holdcroft Honda have a little more time to take more of an active roll. At times over the last few weeks there has only been one of us here! It's been tough but we can now see the rewards taking shape.

Gareth.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Finally its open!! get some high res picture of this state of the art dealership bud workshops,parts section and showroom floor.

3. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Hi Gareth
    Dealership looks great, if I am passing CO I will call in and have a closer look.
    I wish HH the greatest of success. In their new dealership.
    Regards
    Mike c

4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wish I'd known it was Holdcroft Honda at Cheshire Oaks. I was past there every day last week and I would've called in if I'd known to get a paint touch up kit as I cannot seem to get APC to deliver it successfully for some reason. I cannot believe that no one at all was in on my street when they called again today, leaving a card saying "neighbour not in". I'm not expecting them to knock on every single door but surely it wasn't impossible to find someone in reasonably quickly?

No other courier service seems to have this problem! I've rung APC but never seem to get anywhere with them. Last night they put me through to someone who didn't appear to even work for them.

Got to find at least an hour tomorrow or Friday to collect if from APC at Chester le Street, passing near two Honda dealers on the way. Ordering it was to save me having to trail across gridlocked Tyneside as I can barely afford the time out from work; more so to get to APC before they close at 16:00.

I'm sorry and I fully appreciate this is not Holdcroft's fault and I have to say I have been very impressed when I have spoken with them over the last few days. You are a credit to Honda Dealerships. Shame you are so far away otherwise I would definitely be coming to you for my next service.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I just don't know where I go from here.

It will be difficult to say the least to get away from work to collect from APC and they don't seem to want to offer any reasonable opening hours - even staying open til 17:00 would be a massive help (Saturday mornings not really convenient) so it seems like I either:

- give up on this and write £20 off
    - spend another £20 ordering another kit locally
    - or just leave the stone chips alone and let them take their chance over winter. (I've already had rust appear on a February 2014 car so any more will be nothing new)

Any suggestions on where I go from here gratefully received.

Thanks.

6. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    John get them to redeliver to my office, can drop it off when you are in

Nels likes this.
  7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks Paul. That's great.

I tried to get them to change to my parents house and my work (but they're getting p'eed off at work with people getting personal deliveries) but they wouldn't so I'll need the full address please so I can get in touch with Holdcroft with consignment number and ask them to change delivery address.

I'll give it tomorrow first as they said they will try and redeliver here - if they find a neighbour that is in they can leave it with them. I'll let you know if it turns up tomorrow. Otherwise I'll get back on to Holdcroft and arrange a time that suits you to drop it off.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers! :Niceone:

8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for the offer of taking in the delivery @Duc de Pommfrit but I ended up having to go over Chester le Street way out of the blue the other day and managed to call by the depot and pick it up.

Cheers tho! :Thumbup:

9. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    John Dickson likes this.
  10. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Why am I thinking this is a great opportunity to bring a collection of 1st gens to visit the new showroom. Next time we're in Cheshire Oaks at the Blue Planet I'm coming in my 1st Generation Accord. Photo opportunity for the dealership, that is if any Accords are still available.!

John Dickson likes this.
  11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Cheshire Oaks had an 8th Generation in the showroom last time I was there :Smile:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    9 months ago? Swindon Gestapo have already been and shot it round the back.

DeviateDefiant and John Dickson like this.
  13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    ROFL, this is likely true - but I was trying to stick up for the Holdcroft group :Whistle:

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    HH group is the last bastion of hope well it was until the crackdown. That is why SG didnt put them on the top table at Paris dealer award night, All dealers who sold Japanese cars somehow didn't make the show.

Swindon tin shifters :missing: