Body, Paint & Styling paint code

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by easyshare450, Tuesday 1st Apr, 2014.

1. easyshare450 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i need to find the paint code can any one help what letters and numbers am i looking four car is 2008 ES GT saloon 2.2 idect ?
  2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Passenger side pillar - there should be a silver plate with a code beginning with NH. Let us know if you find it.
  3. easyshare450 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for help found code just needed some touch up paint
  4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice one mate, if you want genuine paint ring up HH and quote this forum for a discount.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Where you able to find the touch up stick?
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'm looking into ordering the "Dr. Colourchip" kit (referred to in a different thread) to sort out my stone chips.

Looking at this, the code for my car (2012 Accord in alabaster silver) is NH700M - does that sound right? (the kit will be pretty much useless with a slightly incorrect colour lol!!).

The only reason I ask/want to check, is that on the Dr Colourchip website they say that Honda colour codes are typically a letter, four numbers, and another letter...but then the example they give is a letter, THREE numbers and another letter!! :Unknown:

Pretty sure I am right with NH700M, but better safe that sorry...
  7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

NH700M checks out as Alabaster Silver on the Web.
    Chunkylover53 and FirstHonda like this.
  8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Ha ha, I never even thought of looking elsewhere to check...:Epic Fail:

Thanks @Nels, much appreciated. At least somebody knows what they are doing!
    Nels likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Ha ha, I don't know about that :Tea:
  10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

At least I managed to find a relevant thread using search, rather than starting another one. Mind you, it was a close run thing...:Whistle:
  11. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's another thing I like about this place. Most other forums would just tell you to use the search function without offering any advice - haven't seen a single instance of that on HK :Smile:
    FirstHonda likes this.