Electrical & Lights Parking sensor Problems on Honda Accord 2009 2.2 DTEC GT

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Mohsin, Wednesday 10th Jul, 2013.

1. Mohsin New Member Getting Started

Hi,

I had my ECU reset recently on my 2009 honda accord and had the software updated. However since then my parking sensors do not work, everything else does.

Is there somtheing i can do myself to fix this or do i need to take to the dealer, it feels like the parking sensors are switched off.

Any advice would be appreciated

2. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Are they switched off? Did you check this?
    There's a button besides the steering wheel.

Believe you posted in a wrong section. A 2009 Accord ain't a nineth gen :Wink:

3. Mohsin New Member Getting Started

Hi,

I had my ECU reset recently on my 2009 honda accord and had the software updated. However since then my parking sensors do not work, everything else does.

Is there somtheing i can do myself to fix this or do i need to take to the dealer, it feels like the parking sensors are switched off.

Any advice would be appreciated

4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The button should make a bleep and light up green if they're on.

5. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi Mohsin,
    You have been advised on this in 100% same question you raised in '9th Generation Accord'-section.
    Still you write 'it feels like the sensors are switched off'.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Moshin.

Please do NOT post the same question is two separate sections .It serves no purpose,I have merged your threads into one .Please be careful whilst posting your question and wait patiently for responses.