Body, Paint & Styling Part Number for Tailgate Type-S logo ?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by RogerH69, Monday 30th Mar, 2015.

1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Looking at online suppliers, I can't seem to find the part number for the Type-S logo that goes on the tailgate of the 6th Generation Civic. Would anyone know how to find this ?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    6th Generation or your mate?

3. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Oops my bad. I meant 7th Generation.

I saw some on eBay which are selling for about £25 but the S doesn't match the one I took off my car. The one on my car had the S in Type-S looking different ( the ends of the S curled up and down a little, instead of just remaining level like on the emblems on ebay)

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am digging for you now.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mate I am sat with HH now and guess what the Type-S logo on your car was attached by HUK and its not listed as a part number , still digging around for it.

EDIT found it
    75717-S6M- 01 retails 31.67 15 % via HH call the chaps if you need it.

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Explains why I couldn't find it at all. :Search:

7. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

8. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

I just had a look at the emblem I put on the front grille, and notice it has the same S in it as the 8th Generation Civic, so I will probably get the 8th Generation emblem for the rear as well (so they match, because knowing they are not the same will drive my OCD crazy). Thanks for the effort in getting me the part number matching the emblem that HUK put on.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The 8th Generation Type-S is different design to that for your car mate . I prefer Type-S for yours as when you get the S is resin and shines beautifully in the sun,

The 8th Generation badge is chrome and paint.

10. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Fair enough. Dunno why there's a JDM part on my KE car though.

I'm looking at customizing the emblems on my car though, so will see how it goes with the "8th Generation" emblems, even though from the parts websites I am looking at, there should be a "2.0" on the tailgate where the JDM version of the "Type-S" was on my car.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Like what I am Leo saw at a Geneva Honda dealership car have regional difference like the Hybrid IMA sticker that sticker was not available in KE region , so that why for enthusiasts its get slightly tricky to trace these down.
    IMG_0022 copy. P3040049 copy.