Electrical & Lights Part number request

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Phil1978, Saturday 14th Dec, 2013.

1. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Afternoon all, the recent thread about the heated seat switch bulb got me thinking, can anybody find me the numbers for bulbs that light the heated mirror switch and the window lock switch, I have looked through the Lings Honda parts but can't seem to see them.

2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    They're part of the head unit so the lings Honda parts doesn't go into that much detail.
    Honda ACCORD 2008 2.2 EXECUTIVE CENTER MODULE (NAVI) - Original Honda Parts | Lings Honda

I don't think the questions been asked as I've not heard of any of these bulbs blowing before. You'd have to remove the bulb to see if it's a generic bulb and if you could buy it from a parts catalogue. If it isn't you'd likely have to contact the manufacturer who made the unit for spares. Best to remove the bulb first to see what you're dealing with.

3. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Thanks for the reply.

The switches are in the drivers door on mine, I think you're right though, probably best to whip em out and have a look, any tips on getting the switches on the drivers door out? I'm usually a bit ham fisted when it comes to removing interior panels, broken a fair few clips in my time :Blushing:

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's the mirror fold switch and Window lock switch and mine have never lit up.

5. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    So maybe they're not supposed to be lit.

6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes that's what I was beginning to think.

7. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    The mirror fold and the window lock switches aren't supposed to light up.

8. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Well that saves me a job, thanks for the clarification, top man :Thumbup: