General Picking up my new accord tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by accordsedan, Thursday 16th Feb, 2012.

1. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have to share my excitement!! dealer rang me yesterday, and the accord i bought last week is finally ready to collect after getting a full service, rims refurbed and had a once over on the bodywork. roll on friday morning!!!:Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin:

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Not long now.

Then it's permagrin time.

3. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Trust me, its been a looong agonising week. kept checking my phone in case i missed his call! Im gonna be smiling all the way home :Grin:

4. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bet you can't wait for tomorrow to roll over?!?

What type is it, colour is it, etc

And you beat me by a day you lucky bugger

5. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

late 2006 2.4 exec, black, black leather, satnav.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Facelift 7th Generation with the correct engine -in my eyes. We will need loads of pictures

7. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very nice, best colour too, not many hours to go now!

8. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Finally, finally, finally!! All i can say is it was worth the wait. Im so happy with my new accord :Grin: Luckily i bought it 60 miles out of London so had a good long run in it back home. Got the weekend off work so have a couple of days to familiarise myself with everything and install my xcarlink etc. Soon as i can i will post lots of pics!!!

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Congrats.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

And perfect timing with a few months good DIY weather just around the corner.

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congrats on the car. Hope you're enjoying it!