Detailing Pics of my Accord after a day machine polishing

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by accordsedan, Saturday 10th Mar, 2012.

1. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Spent the day machine polishing my accord today. I used a Porter Cable 7424 random orbit polisher, and the Meguiars DA Microfiber system. It consists of 2 different micro fibre pads, a correction compound, and a finishing wax. It was really easy to use, unlike previous systems I've used before consisting of various different pads and polishes, this system just uses 1 pad for cutting/correcting/polishng and 1 for waxing, and is the quickest, and best results I've had too. I tried to do before shots, but the camera just doesn't pick up the swirl marks. My car had extensive swirl marks, and are now all gone!! I have put up some pics of the finished result.

Attached Files:

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very nice and shiny.Well done.Black is the best colour on Accord.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Beautifully detailed buddy I have seen some black accord which were over tarted and made to look good . But your looks clean and not trying too hard .

4. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    An excellent job of exterior detailing. You really put lots of love and elbow grease into the job. Your beautiful car is the best advertisement to other non-Accord owners that they should get in on a good thing. :Smile: