Off-Topic Places to see/visit before you kick the bucket

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by AccordCU2, Thursday 1st Mar, 2012.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I always wanted to see F1 in Monte Carlo,Grand Canyon.Great wall of China and Motegi museum in Japan amongst many other things.
    Over to you.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    More or less the same as you bud I haven't been to Australia and would love to go anywhere is South America.

3. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Always wanted to go to Australia and 4 years ago i got the chance. Spent 8 weeks travelling to Singapore, Oz, and then Hong Kong on the way home. I was in Singapore in the April when they were building the grandstand for the first Singapore grand Prix and walked along where the grid is now, brilliant.

Went to the Great Barrier Reef and did some snorkelling, fantastic. On to the outback and Ayers Rock. I always thought that it was just a lump of rock sticking out of the desert but there is definately something magical about the place. Loved Sydney and I can definately recommend Australia for an extended holiday. Fancy going to Tasmania next.

Again, Hong Kong was always a place I wanted to see and thought I`d missed my chance when China took it back. I only spent 2 days there but loved every second.

I have to agree, the grand canyon and the great wall of China is on my list and a cruise along the west coast of America up to Alaska. Theres so many places to choose from

4. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Stoke city play "football"

5. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hopefully not until after the next round of the FA Cup :Grin:

6. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So many places! Australia definitely, New Zealand, China, Bali, Tahiti, South America, Canada, Alaska - just need heaps of money and lots of years!! But there's still loads of places in this country that I want to visit - Yorkshire Dales for one!

7. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I traveled a lot when i was younger, mostly up and down the eastern seaboard of the United States and saw every state in that area. Now I'm pretty much traveled out. Though I wouldn't mind seeing some of the midwest (US). Or, even traveling overseas to London or Australia.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I love it , Gaz are you sharpening your knives ?

9. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    An ambition of mine has always been to climb up the Inca trails to the ruins at the top of Machu Picchu. I've promised it to myself in a couple of years from now. :Smile:

10. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I-DTEC to get a round of beers in.

I'll never see it though.

Ichiban likes this.
  11. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Some days, I think it would be fun to take a long road trip in the Accord with my daughter, maybe head out west. She'd love the adventure of the open road.

Also, we've not been camping for ages, so maybe we'll drive up to the mountains soon and do some hiking/camping out.