Off-Topic Please explain

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Malibu, Saturday 16th Jun, 2012.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I just don't get why all men are so obsessed by James bond, no matter how man times u watch it ?? Everything stops just for this film!!!!

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cause it's James Bond....nothing else to say really.

3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Because he's cool, and secretly we all want to be him.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    its good to catch up with old Bond films,that my excuse.

5. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Whatever!!!

6. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I must be the exception to the rule. Not into James Bond at all. Give me a good thriller any day or one of my favourite films of all time Lord Of The Rings

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Now now why do women drop everything when a chick flick is on .. Bridget Jones's rings a bell?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The entire Bourne collection is one o my favourite all time movies.

9. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's because his initials are JB of course.
    Also 24, JB .

All my favourites.

10. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I'm not obsessed with James Bond and the action elements only appeal to me. However, I'm head over heels over Daniel Craig. OMG! He's so dreamy! My honey does not share my love of his looks. :Grin:

11. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am waiting eagerly for Skyfall, let see what that bring in the age of austerity.

12. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry going away from James Bond.

My wife watching Bridesmaids on sky movies its funny as hell all these women throwing up on each other !!

13. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Here's the trailer for Skyfall.

Looks good from the trailer, looks like they spent some money on the effects.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  14. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Bridesmaids is hilarious!! But love Bridget jones films , not because I want to be her (although maybe I would if got to meet Colin firth) but because I relate to her!!!

15. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I'm very happy with the look of Skyfall. This will be on my must watch list when it comes out.

16. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I don't mind watching James Bond, but I'm not a big fan of every James Bond incarnation. Craig was OK as a bond. I liked Pierce Brosnon's version though I don't know many others that did. I was always a fan of his from the Remington Steele days. As for why so many men love this movie franchise, maybe it's cause they always feature lots of shoot 'em up action and fast (beautiful) cars. Not to mention exotic women. It's a fantasy film. I think every man dreams of being a dashing super hero spy.