Feedback/Help PM not getting to IC

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Rob, Thursday 20th Dec, 2012.

1. Rob Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to change the subject gents but I have a question for CJ;

I've been trying to contact you via PM about the code for the xcarlink. I don't think they are reaching you........that , or you're ignoring me!!

I've tried the code you sent me and it doesn't work for some reason. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Rob,

I am sorry for this I had had look in my PM inbox and there is no message from you , but I will investigate why it never came to me via the database.

Sending you the xcarlink code now.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rob you have a PM now this issue should not happen again.

Have a great Christmas.

4. Rob Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks CJ,

Got it now:Happy:!!

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Guys,

I currently have over 75 unread and not answered PM and this is getting to an unimaginable level. I do appreciate your time and effort to contact me however I tend to answer more question on the open forum. Going forward I am going to be selective in answering your direct PM's ...just because the information members are asking would be better suited out in the open not behind doors.

I am not ignoring your but I want your to approach our mods first if you need assistance. This is not a backheel but a wider scope of our coverage.

Mods are

RobB
    Zoran
    SpeedyGee
    TheDarkknight
    Malibu

can you please approach them for your queries on the first instance, Mods please don't answer question which have community wide relevance.

We are here to help but not to get into a 1-2-1 basis consultation. I am afraid these 75 PM will not be answered as the question have been already answered and if you can take the effort to PM me you can post your queries after searching on the forum.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Just to add to that, if you click on "Quick Links" and then "View Site Leaders", at the very bottom of that page you can see which Moderators are online at this very moment in time.